Email me at thekeytothegate@gmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

An Unintended Sabbatical


Dear Readers: I had not intended to be away for so long but life is astute at throwing obstacles in our path. At the end of summer, I became ill which lingered for far too long. Then, once I began to feel better, I was reluctant to jump back into the world of blogging because what we often don't voice is that it is A LOT of work! Books have remained my refuge these past months and I am excited to share them again. I am also looking forward to discovering what you have been reading recently.

Here are some of the titles I will be reviewing in the upcoming month: Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky (Phenomenal!); Possession by A.S. Byatt (Classic Romance!); The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Excellent Creative Writing!); The Giver by Lois Lowry (Incredibly Thought Provoking!); and The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt (Amazing!!!). I hope you will continue to follow and share your thoughts on all things literature.

Let's Continue to Share the Joy of Reading!
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin