Email me at thekeytothegate@gmail.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

June 25

"It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila from Book Journey where readers share what they are currently reading, recently read, or plan to read next.

Currently Reading: Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver


This little bench has become my favorite reading spot this summer. I am going to take my time reading Prodigal Summer and enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having in Huntington, W.Va. Many readers from last week's meme commented on how much they liked this book so I chose to read it next.


My view from my bench is my new teacup birdfeeder. It is the perfect setting for Prodigal Summer. I hope each of you are enjoying the season.

I just finished reading: Mission to Paris by Alan Furst and hope to have the review posted soon.

New Giveaway


Enter to win a copy of Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier, author of The Girl With the Pearl Earring. I picked this copy up at my local library's recent used book sale because I know it has been popular and appealed to many readers. Library book sales are a great way to pick up many titles at great prices.

To enter, simply leave me a comment by June 30, 2012 and let me know if would like to be entered.

Thanks again for visiting The Key to the Gate!

Happy Reading!
Rebecca



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin